- Max asked Keely for something the other day. When she said no, he starting counting in a threatening voice, "ooooone, twooooooo, ..........
- I was watching Ellen while I was working out and Max said, "Why they do that mama?" I was confused and asked, "Why do they do what?" He responded with this really funny fake laugh and I realized he meant the audience. I told him that they thought she was funny. I don't think he agreed.
- Keely got out her tea set and set the table for her and Max. After a long lecture on what is "proper," she poured the tea (water). Max raised his cup and out of no where said, "Cheers Kee, cheers!"
- We know when Aviva gets excited about something because she starts gasping for breath. I definitely need to get it on video.
- The other day Aviva was laying on her tummy, looking away from me. Periodically she would pop up on her arms, look at me and start cracking up. At first I didn't realize it, but she was playing peek-a-boo with me!
- As much as Max is a daddy's boy, Aviva is a mama's girl. And I have to say, it's really nice. As soon as I walk in the room she grins and stares me down until I come pick her up.
- She also knows her daddy. When he comes home from work Max jumps up on him and she starts flapping her legs and arms up and down waiting for her turn.
- She sticks her tongue out when she's concentrating. This is maybe my favorite thing because it came straight from me. Wether it's genetic or she learned it just watching me (sometimes it takes a lot of concentration to change a diaper...), either way I love that she's like her mama.