If you ever wondered what I would do with an entire weekend if I had one (and I know that has been on all your minds), here it is:
- Run a few errands (so I feel productive)
- Eat a cheesesteak sandwich from Mr. Spots
- Browse my favorite specialty food stores.
- get my hair done
- a little clothes shopping
- Eat at my new favorite special occasion restaurant EVE. I almost died of happiness Friday night
- Go to bed by 9:30 and sleep until 6:30 with no interruptions.
- Get up and go to Panera for breakfast. Work (and by work I mean surf the internet) on my computer while Abram reads the paper.
- take a full hour to work out and watch Oprah
- Take my sweet time getting ready for the day
- go to breakfast again at Zingermans
- take a nap
- work on my food blog
- go to a movie
- Eat chocolate fondue with friends
- sleep in till 8 on Sunday and then do more of the above until picking up my kids for church.
I am a new woman.