Thursday, August 20, 2009

New York

Thanks to my mom and Abram, I got to go on a kid-free girls trip to New York.  Here are some of the highlights:

Grimaldi's Pizza


Breakfast at Norma's


In the Heights 

Central Park


Our Rickshaw ride with Angel
(me half heartedly encouraging a little girl after Jana embarrassed her for falling off her bike)


I don't have any pictures, but I will also fondly remember our many inappropriate conversations on airplanes and subways for all the world to hear. 

It was a great trip and I'm so glad I got to go with my girls before I leave.  

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

We were in NY, you can be as inappropriate as you want. It was the best trip ever!

KA said...

What did you think of In the Heights?

EFN Newsletter said...

K- it was great. I highly recommend it.

Mandy said...

I am so jealous! Looks like so much fun! So sad you guys are moving! Love all the new pics and posts! So fun!