Monday, October 6, 2008




Last Sunday night Keely & Co. were over for dinner.  Afterward the kids wanted us to turn on the music and they started dancing.  We, of course, were egging them on.  At one point Keely was sweating so Lisa took her sweater vest off.  Max then insisted that we remove his shirt.  He really loosened up after that which got a big laugh from the group.  Keely wanted to milk that reaction for all it was worth, so she pulled Max behind the wall, and when they reappeared, Max had taken his shorts off too.  

We started laughing and cheering, and I kid you not, he sets his feet more than shoulder width apart, puts each hand on the things that secure his diaper, and rips his diaper off.  All the while dancing like his life depended on it.  Oh.  My.  Gosh.  We almost died we were laughing so hard.  I mean, what in the world?  It was shocking.  Really.  But so very funny.  

14 comments:

Kristin Mulrooney said...

Where is the video camera when you need it! That is hilarious.

EFN Newsletter said...

Well actually... I do have it on camera, but I'm a little reticent about posting it online. I will save it to show you though! it is hilarious.

Elizabeth Downie said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe he did that! That is seriously hilarious. I would've died!

Glad to see a new post by the way! :)

Shauri said...

He's available for bachelorette parties.

TJW said...

I am laughing SO hard right now! Oh my goodness! Are you serious? I think you better get him an agent!

TJW said...

that last comment was from me, Rebecca:) I don't know why I'm signed in as Tyler:)

Delsa said...

What are you teaching my grandchildren. That one view looks like a retake of John Travolta in the 70's. Well John had more on than a diaper. But come on - a male stripper - is this from Abram'a side of the family. Oh, no, I do recall one Kristin on top of our station wagon dancing naked and Mrs. Schmitt calling to tell me.

KA said...

Well thank goodness for Mrs. Schmitt or who knows where you would be now.

KA said...

PS: You could post the video on iWeb and password protect it, so only invited people could see it...

Rain in My Head said...

You need to post the video! I'm dying to see it. I was laughing outloud. Who did he get those moves from -- you or Abram?

Arah Debra said...

Ha, ha, ha! If nothing else he for sure has a future with the Chip and Dales.

Mar said...

Seriously. where's the Video????

xóchitl said...

it kills me that you are even trying to feign shock. seriously? look at his parents!
max is such a good time!
don't you just love that your kids have cousins near?

Jill said...

That is so funny! I love the things cousins do when they get together!