We're on our way home, so here's a brief update on the weekend:
- We had another all day zone conference. Abram and I both switched up our presentations a bit and I think it went really well. I just love watching Abram teach. Mostly cause I just think he's real real funny, so when he cracks a joke I get double the enjoyment out of it than everyone else.
- Abram used the word Automaton in his presentation.
- We spent Saturday getting ready for the trip home and preparing dinner for Sunday (Abram declared that even though it was a week past, he owed my mom and I mother's day dinner and we didn't argue).
- Saturday night my parents took us and the senior couples who work in the office to a Thai restaurant. It was great. Whenever they go they have the same waiter and they just have him order for the table. He made some great choices - yum!
- Sunday we went to church and then feasted on steak with a gorgonzola reduction sauce, homemade mac-n-cheese, and lemon asparagus with pine nuts. (And dessert was this tasty little apple pudding with butter sauce.)
- After 2 weeks of trying, we finally trained Max to shake the missionaries' hands and say, "Hello Elder!"
- We said good bye to Elders Meldrum, Kroll, Cooley and Loercher. Elder Meldrum gave Max a Little People missionary. You can't see it, but he's proudly holding it in the photo below.
Final Scrabble score:
Mom - 4, Kristin - 3, Abram - 1, Dad - 4