- Other than Delsa, no one laughs better at my jokes
- Max and V are extremely happy people, true reflections of their mother
- Kristin experiments in the kitchen like a young Marie Curie, with similar results
- She lives her beliefs so naturally and fully
- Have you seen her wicked cross-over? Yeah, I needed that gene to match the "hustle" gene I provide.
- Have you seen our kids? Not bragging, but they are SOOOO CUTE. She is, and don't read this the wrong way, a fine-tuned baby-making machine.
- She is my angel
- When she's gone, I'm sad and can't sleep
- She loves me for who I am
- She's absolutely without a doubt, the most perfect BFF for me in whole wide world (sorry Garrett).
Friday, December 28, 2007
Happy Birthday Mommy
Yesterday, we celebrated Kristin's birthday. And I think it's telling that the thing she really wanted for her 30th birthday was a panini-maker. As you all know food (and the passion, of course) brought us together. But we've stayed together for more reasons than just the food. Below, the top 10 reasons I love KQ:
Posted by Unknown at 3:35 PM