Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Deep Thoughts

We went to the grocery store today and when we walked in Max asked, "Where Jesus?"  Um, como?  (sorry Kris, but that's what I really thought).  I told him I didn't know and that was the end of that.  We walked home and stayed outside to play for awhile.  Max pulled his little folding chair up to my folding chair and this was our conversation:

Max: Mama, Jesus at the store.
Kristin: He is?
Max: Yes, with the babies... a bunch of stuff I didn't understand... watch TV.
Kristin: Does Jesus watch TV?
Max: (condescendingly) Noooo, Jesus no watch TV.  Jesus watch SPORTS!

Never a dull day or conversation with this one.  

7 comments:

Jana said...

That Max is one funny kid. And baby legs? LOL!!

KA said...

Sometimes "Um, como?" is really the only response.

walter061 said...

I love the picture of Max staring at the circus! V's picture is just to much for words alone!

Delsa said...

I can hardly wait to see that munchkin.

Jeff and Larissa said...

Jeff will be very happy to hear this new revelation regarding the watching of sports.

Cathy said...

Josh taught Joah to say, "And on the seventh day God said, "Go Steelers!" (Sunday being the typical football day in the fall and winter). Although when Jonah says it, it comes out as "And on the seventh day of Christmas...." (I would occasionally sing the Twelve Days of Christmas to him, so that's where that came from).

John and Ryan said...

Well of course Jesus loves to watch sports...and Bravo Tv. I can't wait for you to bring your cutie pies home to Michigan!