Thursday, April 24, 2008

Roommates

I'll tell you what's a good time: living with Shawn and Lisa.  

Tonight after an exhausting day we were all upstairs chatting.  Lisa decided to lead the troops downstairs for some must see TV.  She and I went downstairs and shortly after heard giggling.  Lots of giggling.  And then full blown laughter.  The next thing we know, Abram comes down the stairs with Shawn over his shoulder.  Yup, you read it right.  Apparently the scene went something like this:

S: (in his pitiful voice) Abram, will you carry me down?
A:  Okay.
pause
A:  Like a potato sack or wedding style?

But no worries people, masculinity in tact, they chose potato sack style.  

3 comments:

Delsa said...

Pitiful voice is right - where is that camcorder when you need it?

Rain in My Head said...

Oh that's hilarious! Wish I could have seen it :).

Arah Debra said...

You're so lucky to have such sweet roommates. I'd love to live with Lisa and Shawn, cramped quarters and all.