Wednesday, July 30, 2008

BFF

We watched Shawn and Lisa's kids for them while they went out of town this weekend.  It's so funny to me how much Ben and Aviva love each other - especially Aviva since she is constantly being pummeled.  We refer to Ben as the gentle giant, though he is more giant than gentle. 

When ever they see each other they start flailing their limbs and squealing until they get to hug.  At one point I was working in the kitchen and they went a good 20 minutes playing together in the living room before I had to intercede.  

Here they are in the bathtub.  I can't put either of them in with Keely or Max because they get mad about the splashing.  But Ben and Aviva both love it, so it was like a wet and wild water park in that bathroom.  Sort of. 


At one point they were both screaming at me not matter what I did.  I finally put them both in high chairs and gave them food.  That was better, but they were still pretty mad.  It wasn't until I positioned their chairs like this so that they could have company that they were both happy.




1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thank yous so much for watching them! I just love that they love each other so much!