Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kids Busy Box


We've already established that fast doggy is Max's favorite Christmas present, but a close second is the Kids Busy Box I got him.  It is definitely my favorite of all his toys.  It's a box full 20 organized crafts.  Each one comes with easy to follow directions and everything you need is right there.  I love it.  He loves it.  I feel like a good mom whenever I pull it out instead of sending him off to watch another show.  As soon as we run out I'm ordering a new one.  

**UPDATE**  I just found out that I get a discount on my next purchase for every 5 referrals I give them.  So if you buy one, make sure you mention that I sent you there - I'm on a role.  

6 comments:

Kristin Mulrooney said...

Kristin, your a good mom ALL the time.

Melanie said...

Ok, I'm thrilled about this news of a Kids Busy Box. I'm ordering one right now.

Delsa said...

That reminds me of our Sunday box, do you remember, only this is better is has everything for you in one swipe. How's Max doing? Sorry about our conversation that upset you.

Kristin Mulrooney said...

THANK YOU for this excellent tip Ms. Kristin the wonder-mom. Aida has completed 5 of the 20 crafts in less than 24 hours. She LOVES it. I am glad it arrived on a Saturday so her Papa can help with some of the projects. 2 thumbs up from us.

Sandy said...

I also ordered one based on your post! Man, you should be getting a commision or something from these guys! My kids love it too, but I love it more :-)

Amy said...

I just ordered one as Ella and I are sitting her on the couch watching cartoons. I put you as my referral. I'm excited about the crafts!