Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thanksgiving 2008

I have become a terrible picture taker. I just don't have that same, "I have to catch this moment for the blog" urgency I used to have. So I have no pictures of Thanksgiving. We went to Maryland and stayed with Mimi and Grandpa Walt and Dan and Misty's family. This is always a good time for several reasons:
  1. Grandpa Walt always has some new contraption the grandkids go wild about. This year it was a huge air hockey disc with which they played soccer.
  2. The big screen TV and the biggest couch you have ever seen. My favorite movie this year was Kung Fu Panda. Not because of the movie itself, but because their friends were there with their 5 or 6 year old daughter and I swear I have never seen a person watch a movie with as much pure excitement as this child. She would jump up and down in antcipation, laugh hysterically, and was completely oblivious to the world around her. It was the best thing I've ever seen.
  3. And of course, lots of game playing and catching up with family.

No comments: