Saturday, January 3, 2009

Let it Snow

We were happy to have a white Christmas this year. One night we got 10 inches. Lisa was in Utah so Shawn came over with the kids for a snow day. I sort of pressured him into it, and he was not happy when he got stuck at the bottom of the driveway with half of his car in the road. But a little snow shoveling never hurt anyone, right Shawn?

This was the best hill they had. Not much, but it served their purposes:

This was the happiest picture of Vivi I could get. She was insistent that she play in the snow, but hated every minute of it.
And Ben. Snow or no snow, it's no reason not to have a ball in hand.


5 comments:

Kristin Mulrooney said...

Wow! Aida is going to be SOO jealous. She has been begging for snow (not sure how she thinks I am going to manage making it snow, but I appreciate the confidence). I hope you had a wonderful holiday. Ours certainly was double the fun!

Elizabeth Downie said...

Is this the day we played Dr. Mario? I can't believe that didn't make it into the blog!! ;)

EFN Newsletter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EFN Newsletter said...

Oh, don't you worry. I'm working up a whole post about Senor Mario and you that you'll have all to yourselves.

Elizabeth Downie said...

I can't wait! :)